Predict PNR Status API - Terms & Conditions
Thankyou for using the Predict PNR Status API. You must be aged 18 years and older and must be registered with Ayansh TechnoSoft in order to accept this developer terms & conditions.
- Developer: Is an individual or entity who is registered with Ayansh TechnoSoft and has access to the API keys
- API: The Predict PNR Status API
- The developer is granted access to use the API as long as the key is valid
- The developer is granted access to use the API as per the payment terms
- The developer must give appropriate credits to Ayansh TechnoSoft.
- The developer must give hyper link to http://www.ayansh.com where ever it is appropriate in a manner such that end users are able to navigate to the linked web page.
You (Developer) SHALL NOT
- The Developer shall not rent, lease, re-sell, or lend this API.
- The Developer must not distribute the API Keys (including the free developer key)
- The Developer must not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble this api service
Fees & Payments
- The API keys will be activated only after a successful payment is recieved
- If the developer cancels or requests refunds then the API key will be de-activated immedeately.
- Ayansh TechnoSoft reserves the right to increase the fee. In such event, Ayansh TechnoSoft will provide prior notice of such increase in fee
- Existing developers who have already paid will not be charged extra. The new fee will be applicable only from the next billing cycle.
- The billing cycle starts from the day when payment is recieved successfully.
- The API is owned by Ayansh TechnoSoft and is protected by copyright laws
- Without prejudice to any other rights, Ayansh TechnoSoft may terminate this aggrement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions. In such event, you must stop using this API.
- The developer is not entitled to any refunds if the reason for termination is non-compliance of the terms and conditions.
- Ayansh TechnoSoft will provide you with support or modifications only for registered users who have a valid API Key
- Ayansh TechnoSoft will provide support only for bugs in the API.
- This API / Service is not associated to Indian Railways or IRCTC in any manner.
- This API calculates probability only and does not gaurantee a confirmed booking
- Developers are requested to advice their end users to check the status of your ticket before traveling
- This API is experimental and does results are for indicative purpose only
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Ayansh TechnoSoft be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Developers' or 'End Users' or use of or inability to use this API, even if the Ayansh TechnoSoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will the Ayansh TechnoSoft be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise.